Sunday, April 8, 2012

~*~*~* Welcome ~*~*~*

Hi!  This is the offical blog for finding your inner goddess.  I will begin by saying that I absolutely love bath, body and beauty products.  Here you will find tips, products to buy and fun and amazing things to do all revolving around beauty.
Check back soon as I am working on getting everything up and running. I will soon list my Etsy shop, Facebook and Twitter.

Here is a little story surrounding the name Aprhodite~

She was the great Olympian goddess of beauty, love, pleasure and and procreation. She was depicted as a beautiful woman usually accompanied by the winged godling Eros (Love). Her attributes included a dove, apple, scallop shell and mirror. In classical sculpture and fresco she was often depicted nude.

Here is one of the more famous artworks of Aphrodite by Botticelli ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...